Сolombian brides have gained popularity over the years due to their exotic beauty, warm personality, and strong family values. This article will explore everything you need to know about Colombian mail order brides, from their culture and traditions to their dating habits and marriage expectations.
The Colombian Culture
Colombia is a country with a rich and diverse culture, which plays a significant role in shaping the lives of its people, including Colombian brides. The country has a deep history of indigenous, African, and Spanish influences, which have created a unique blend of traditions, customs, and beliefs.
One of the most important aspects of Colombian culture is family, and this is reflected in the strong family values held by Colombian brides. Family is at the heart of everything they do, and they are known for their close-knit relationships and strong family bonds.
When it comes to dating, Colombian brides are known for their passionate and romantic nature. They enjoy being wooed and courted by their partners, and they appreciate small gestures of affection such as flowers and chocolates.
For Colombian brides, marriage is a lifelong commitment, and they take it very seriously. They expect their partners to be loyal, faithful, and committed, and they will do everything in their power to make their marriage work.
Cultural Traditions for Colombian Weddings
Colombian weddings are known for their lively and colorful celebrations, which often involve music, dancing, and traditional foods. Here are some of the cultural traditions you can expect to encounter:
- Las Arras – During the wedding ceremony, the groom will give the bride thirteen coins as a symbol of his commitment to provide for their family.
- La Hora Loca – After the formal reception, the party kicks up a notch with La Hora Loca, or “the crazy hour.” This is a time when guests put on masks, hats, and other accessories and dance to fast-paced music.
- El Baile de la Vela – At the end of the wedding reception, the newlyweds light a candle and dance around it while their guests form a circle around them.
- Traditional Food – Colombian weddings often feature traditional foods such as empanadas, arepas, and bandeja paisa.
By incorporating these cultural traditions into your wedding, you’ll be able to create a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Why Choose a Colombian Bride?
If you are considering a Colombian bride, there are many reasons why this is a great choice. Colombian brides are not only beautiful, but they are also warm, loving, and passionate. They have a strong sense of family and culture, which makes them great wives and mothers.
How to Get Married in Colombia?
Before you start planning your dream wedding in Colombia, it’s important to understand the legal requirements for getting married in the country. Here are the key requirements you’ll need to meet:
- Both partners must be over 18 years old or have parental consent if they’re between 14 and 18.
- Both partners must be unmarried or have proof of divorce or the death certificate of their previous spouse.
- Both partners must provide valid identification, such as a passport or national ID card.
- Both partners must undergo a blood test within 15 days of the wedding to check for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Both partners must provide two witnesses who are over 18 years old.
- Both partners must provide a notarized affidavit stating that they are not related by blood or marriage.
- Both partners must register their marriage with a notary or civil registry office.
Once you’ve met these requirements, you can start planning your wedding in Colombia.
In conclusion, Colombian brides are some of the most beautiful and charming women in the world. They are known for their warm personalities, strong family values, and passionate nature. If you are looking for a lifelong partner who will love, cherish, and support you, a Colombian bride might just be the perfect match.