Instagram vs Facebook? Both have their special features and perks. While planning your next business strategy, look for both. It would be better to go with both, as you will be able to grab the attention of some potential customers. But in certain aspects, one of them crosses over the other.
For example, if your brand is related to some shopping site, Instagram would be better. Why? Because users focus on the images and not the detailed captions. Moreover, the caption side is below the picture and is not prominent. Thus, a lot of people often ignore it unless they are too curious about it.
On the contrary, if it is about news and reports and educational and literature stuff, Facebook would be better. People on FB tend to read the captions as they are given equal space as the picture or video.
But for either of them, you need to have followers. Especially if you have recently started your brand, you won’t have much popularity. So if you want to buy them, click here to visit famousfollower.com. They will provide you with authentic likes and followers that will help your business grow. If you have a high number of followers, more new visitors will trust you.
Your number of followers and popularity is your business strength on social networking platforms. When a new person tries to reach you, he will look for the comments on your posts and customer reviews. Therefore, you cannot buy likes and followers randomly from anyone. You need to have real and authentic followers.
So what would be a better choice for the brand’s business strategy, Facebook or Instagram?
The algorithms of Instagram and Facebook improves the user experience. It analyzes your use and your likability and shows you the items that you simply like. As an example, if you wish to try and do the shopping and infrequently watch different brands, you may often watch such posts. Moreover, the advertisements that you often see will be associated with shopping sites and types.
This is not a science and thus, there are not any fixed rules to research what a user likes and dislikes. For instance, you have got a celebratory event coming in a very few weeks. You’ll often watch shopping pages at such time. However, before and subsequently, you won’t watch them too occasionally. Therefore, the algorithms aren’t always perfect but are mostly about the likability of the user.
So while planning your business strategy, you want to fathom the algorithms of both Facebook and Instagram. With the assistance of those scales, you’ll be able to make the perfect plan. This may facilitate your move into attracting potential customers.
This algorithm is based upon;
- It looks for the engagement on posts i.e. through hearts and comments.
- Analysis of the relevancy of genres to the users.
- The accounts that the user often gets in contact with always appear at the top i.e. relationships.
- Recent posts appear at the top.
- If users search for certain accounts, posts from that account will appear higher.
- If a user directly shares the post of a certain page, the post will get a boost. Moreover, the user will also often see similar posts and from that page too.
- The time a user spent on every post also determines his/her interest.
Facebook is older than Instagram and has a slightly different setting. For example, you have friends and family members and not just followers and the following list. So here is how the algorithms of Facebook works;
- The posts of your fb friends will appear first. This is a demerit for brands.
- The engagement of the users i.e. how many people interact on that post by making comments.
- The posts that ask for suggestions and are likely to start a debate are ranked higher.
- Visual posts i.e. pictures and videos are ranked above the written posts.
- Posts that are likely to be bait i.e. they are aiming to increase their sales are demoted.
- The posts that aim to push people to buy some services or products are demoted, i.e. promotional posts.
Marketing effectiveness and statistics
While talking about the market effectiveness of both Facebook and Instagram can be assessed through their statistics.
When we talk about direct marketing, it is the most suitable choice for you. Especially if you want more engagement from followers, spread some awareness and showcase your new products or services. Most of the Instagramers are teens who are under 30. The statistics include;
- It has 1 billion active users on a monthly basis
- Daily active members are 500 million
- 68% of the users visit it daily
- 37% of the American internet users are on this platform
- 65% percent of the planners say that they use it
It is an older social media platform with a mixed user account. There are people of older age groups and also teens. Furthermore, it also allows you to use external links. So you’ll be able to take your followers on to your shopping site. However, Instagram forbids this external link sharing. Thus, once we discuss traffic generation, Facebook may be a better option.
- Active monthly users are 2.38 billion.
- 96% of the users get access through their mobile phones.
- 40% of the users watch videos on the platform
- 74% of the marketing planners say that they use this platform.
- 65 million businesses (small scale) use it.
Through the statistical analysis, you’ll be able to plan your marketing strategy in a very better way. For instance, if your brand aims for services for teens and products for children, Instagram would be a worthy choice. However, if you have got a mixed target group and your product or service is for older people too, Facebook would be the most suitable choice.